In the following I list current and past PhD students and research fellows.
Current research fellows
Current PhD students
- Alexey Chernikow. Feature Generation methods for time series forecasting.
Started 2019. Co-direction with Pablo Montero-Manso.
- Md Mohaimenuzzaman. Deep Learning for the internet of things.
Started 2019. Co-direction with Bernd Meyer.
- Rakshitha Godahewa. Ensembling for Forecasting using recurrent neural networks.
Started 2019. Co-direction with Geoff Webb.
- Dilini Rajapaksha. Locally interpretable models in a medical context.
Started 2018. Co-direction with Wray Buntine.
- Hansika Hewamalage. Forecasting using recurrent neural networks.
Started 2018. Co-direction with Wray Buntine, Klaus Ackermann.
- Kasun Bandara. Forecasting sets of similar time series using recurrent neural networks.
Started 2016. Co-direction with Wray Buntine, Dan Lubman.
Former PhD students
- Mabel Gonzalez Castellanos. Semi-supervised learning for time series classification.
Graduated 2016. Co-direction with I. Triguero and J.M. Benítez. Now a Data Scientist at HID Global, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Lala Septem Riza. Novel software solutions for Fuzzy Set and Rough Set theory.
Graduated 2015. Co-direction with F. Herrera and J.M. Benítez. Now an academic at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.