In the following I list current and past PhD students and research fellows.
Current research fellows
- Quang Bui.
Current PhD students
- Priscila Grecov. RNNs for Causal Analysis
Started 2020. Co-direction with Klaus Ackermann.
- Abishek Sriramulu. Graph Neural Networks for Time series forecasting.
Started 2020. Co-direction with Nicolas Fourrier, Pablo Montero-Manso.
- Alexey Chernikow. Feature Generation methods for time series forecasting.
Started 2019. Co-direction with Pablo Montero-Manso.
- Jahan Penny-Dimri. Machine Learning Algorithms for Predicting and Risk Profiling in Cardiac Surgery.
Started 2019. Co-direction with Julian Smith.
- Md Mohaimenuzzaman. Deep Learning for the internet of things.
Started 2019. Co-direction with Bernd Meyer.
- Rakshitha Godahewa. Ensembling for Forecasting using recurrent neural networks.
Started 2019. Co-direction with Geoff Webb.
- Dilini Rajapaksha. Locally interpretable models in a medical context.
Started 2018. Co-direction with Wray Buntine.
- Hansika Hewamalage. Forecasting using recurrent neural networks.
Started 2018. Co-direction with Wray Buntine, Klaus Ackermann.
Former research fellows
Former PhD students
- Kasun Bandara. Forecasting sets of similar time series using recurrent neural networks.
Graduated 2020. Co-direction with Wray Buntine, Dan Lubman. Now a postdoctoral researcher at University of Melbourne.
- Mabel Gonzalez Castellanos. Semi-supervised learning for time series classification.
Graduated 2016. Co-direction with I. Triguero and J.M. Benítez. Now a Data Scientist at HID Global, Stockholm, Sweden.
- Lala Septem Riza. Novel software solutions for Fuzzy Set and Rough Set theory.
Graduated 2015. Co-direction with F. Herrera and J.M. Benítez. Now an academic at Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.